Here are some things I remind you of after having a Facebook account.
- Check your account again if there is a phone number or email not from us. Please delete that email.
- You should add your own phone number to your account
- Turn on two factor authentication security.
- how to start it. Please read the link:
3. Add trusted friends to account with 5 friends in facebook.
Go to your Security and Login settings.
– Scroll down to Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out and click Edit.
– Click Choose friends and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. You can change your Facebook password and Mail password if you want. We are committed to protecting your account.
The above things to help customers avoid authentication errors from facebook and avoid losing accounts without reason.Best regards,